Thursday, December 3, 2015

Story of Soul's Temple

Story of Soul's Temple
It was the end of winter in Mid Feb 2013, on my way back from Dharamshala to Mumbai after completing my last assignment with previous organisation, from where I had resigned after giving 6 months notice. I Was feeling liberated and exhilarated with the new shifts on the cards… Had already found a house exactly as instructed by the Masters amidst the mountains. But was not sure about the career front.
I had always been a career oriented person and not knowing what next on my career plate was quite an alien feeling.
I boarded the flight from Amritsar with a mild headache in a spot which indicated that there was a feeling of being let down. This is based on Minor chakra knowledge channelling of Redikall Healing… Through my past experience as a healer, metaphysician and a regression therapist, I know that the soul seeks reversal of experience. If I am feeling let down somewhere, I have perhaps let down some one. Understanding that it was a reversal of experience, probably I have let down someone… I meditated and connected to Master Kutumi and his communication to me opened my  eyes or (Perhaps the third eye)… Here I am presenting you the original channelling by Master Kutumi:
It seems I had let down Master Kutumi
I asked why? In my mission to spread love to the world
How do we do that?
Create a group of people who wants to contribute out of love...
1) Conduct weekly meetings
2) Once the stipulated time is over, the doors are closed...(This is perhaps to maintain time discipline)
3) Members need to carry something of contributory value. e.g. food item and / or a book or   a crystal or a stationery material, an audio CD, etc.
     Instruction: No piracy, no stale food, etc.
4) You are given 2 envelopes of the same kind and size: 1) Sharing with others and 2) Contribution and offerings:
    These are shared in three parts:
     a) To the Organization
     b) To the Organizer
     c) To the Program Facilitators
5) We begin by Detox Breathing.
6) Guided Meditation of the day
7) Ring Meditation
8) Group Affirmations like:
     a) I forgive myself for everything across time and space.
     b) I release myself from all oaths, wows and curses across time and space
     c) I learn all that I am here to learn in an easy, effortless and painless manner
     d) I always receive more than I need and contribute all that I can.
     e) I operate out of love, faith and integrity all the time.
     AND SO BE IT.
8) Group Healing: I see you, I feel you, I acknowledge you... (These are chakra based affirmations)
9) Gratitude Ceremony
10) Energizing with Love: Food, Books, Money, Crystals, …
11) Contribution Form Submission (If any one needed to contribute or needs contribution they can do so here)
12) Prasad: Take one of the envelopes, take one of the books, crystals …. and take one of the food items.... Learn to be a great receiver... Receive with love and receive with gratitude.... Hug, Hold hands and part quietly with love....
13) Collect a Healing Card, a Crystal, a Letter of Gratitude or Message: Do not hoard... Pass it on... and contribute to others...
As I disembarked at Mumbai airport, the only words which kept ringing in my ears were 'Soul's Temple'. I still did not know what to do… When I asked what to do with these words, the only thing told to me was…
'Soul is here for an experience… Acknowledge…'
I went to my office to say Hi to Hemant and Madhu… As I prepared to leave the office after saying Hi to both of them, I casually mentioned about the channeling and these words ‘Soul’s Temple’… Madhu had some pain and I simply asked him to affirm that the pain is my Soul’s Temple… and the pain vanished in a few seconds… Hemant tried it out too… Over the next few days both of them went on a pain management spree by helping anyone who had physical aches and pains… While chatting with my friend Sharon Fernandes, we realised that these words ‘Soul's Temple’ are beyond just pain management words.. They help you dig into the soul’s purpose of life… I taught this philosophy to some of the healer friends and students and they reverted with astonishment and excitement… Many of them have stopped using other modalities as their healing method had got greatly simplified. And the number of healing sessions they needed got cut down to almost 1 or at the most two.
As I started using these words to help people with a variety of issues, I realised that nothing could be simpler than healing with these marvellous healing words… 'Soul's Temple'.
I decided to start training facilitators to create ripples of transformative shift… But had lot of incomplete projects lined up… Interestingly a lot of volunteers and professionals came forward to help me out so that I could focus more on Soul's Temple Facilitator's  Program and facilitate the facilitator's journey.
There were quite a few beautiful moments of learning for me personally while training these groups of facilitators… and one of them was… Do not worry about healing others… Just heal that part of you which had the need to see this unhealed issue… We experimented in the group…. If someone had a sense of frustration, each one in the group would only heal that part of themselves which felt frustrated and the feeling of frustration got healed en-mass amongst all the group members including the person who complained of it originally.

Soul's Temple technique could be combined with Redikall Healing, Redikall Soul Metaplay, EET, Regression Therapy, etc. It also effectively addresses Foreign Energies and the person's need to attract them.

The journey has been amazing so far…Some of the sessions have been recorded and they have been published. Would love to record some more sessions if any volunteer would like to come forward for the healing.


There is a paradigm shift in my concept of healing and 'self-help'. It is all about bowing down to the soul's need for experience. This is just a beginning. I will continue sharing more and more insights through my Blog pages. Facebook Page on Soul's Temple and community website: www.soultemplenet.org


As I know for sure…'You are my Soul's Temple'

Atman

2 comments:

  1. So Souls Temple happenings all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Keep spreading the message and the essence...

      Delete